- Referenced in 576 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- provided that structure and the sample data satisfy various commonly made (but not always true...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- local search algorithms to solve Boolean satisfiability problems. Both algorithms work on formulae that ... value to each variable. If the assignment satisfies all clauses, the algorithm terminates, returning ... then repeated until all the clauses are satisfied. WalkSAT and GSAT differ in the methods ... that will result in the fewest previously satisfied clauses becoming unsatisfied, with some probability...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems are specified...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- method has a limit point which satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- parameters that minimize or maximize objectives while satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis-Putnam method is one of the major ... practical methods for the satisfiability (SAT) problem of propositional logic. In the last decade...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- given initial values, they must satisfy G(T,Y,YPRIME) = 0.). The subroutine solves...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- ground equational rewriting is applied. If satisfiability is detected, one or more models are printed...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- whose loop formulas are not satisfied by M and adds their corresponding clauses...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- efficient open-source automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems ... prove the validity (or, dually, the satisfiability) of first-order formulas in a large number...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- project for checking that software satisfies critical behavioral properties of the interfaces it uses...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- efficient SMT solver that decides the satisfiability of arbitrary formulas containing uninterpreted function symbols with...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- formal proof language has been designed to satisfy quite contradictory requirements, being both ’declarative...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- procedure to compute the differential equation satisfied by their product. Each command in the gfun...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- nonlinear conjugate gradient scheme was developed which satisfies the descent condition gTkdk...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- given domain. The assignment has to satisfy certain restrictions so as to limit the interference...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- book also includes a number of satisfiability problems, illustrating the ability of constraint-based local ... search approaches to cope with both satisfiability and optimization problems in a uniform fashion...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- technique that proved very successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp...