- Referenced in 262 articles
- Joachims, 2002a ]. [Joachims, 1999a]. The algorithm has scalable memory requirements and can handle problems with ... 2002a]. New in this version is an algorithm for learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Support for large-scale optimization (some algorithms scalable to millions of parameters and thousands...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- thereby improving scalability. The developer of LS-DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- dynamics simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts ... dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable to thousands of computational nodes...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Hybrid Systems. We present a scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems with piecewise affine ... improves the accuracy of the algorithm. The algorithm is implemented as part of SpaceEx ... with more than 100 variables illustrate the scalability of the approach...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- then present KRONFIT, a fast and scalable algorithm for fitting the Kronecker graph generation model...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SPRINT: a scalable parallel classifier for data mining. Classification is an important data mining problem ... studied problem, most of the current classification algorithms require that all or a portion ... memory restrictions, and is fast and scalable. The algorithm has also been designed ... excellent scalability as well. The combination of these characteristics makes the proposed algorithm an ideal...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- spectral approximation, along with efficient and scalable algorithms, the code allows one to deal with...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- efficient solvers for problems in engineering. The algorithms implemented in MatSol library are based ... research focused on the development of scalable algorithms for multibody contact and contact shape optimization ... those algorithms. Variants of FETI and BETI known for their parallel and numerical scalability ... problems are solved using our special QP algorithms. The unique feature of them is their...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- quality clusters than traditional algorithms, but it also exhibits good scalability properties...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- study in the performance and scalability of optimization algorithms. We analyze the performance and scalabilty...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Search (ALPS), a framework for implementing scalable, parallel algorithms based on tree search. ALPS ... search tree. Implementing such algorithms in a scalable manner is challenging both because of data ... implementation of parallel branch and bound algorithms in which the bounds are obtained by solving ... they pose further difficulties for designing scalable algorithms. The other library is the BiCePS linear...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- algorithm uniformly outperforms all other algorithms in terms of quality. In this paper, we present ... tree construction that separates the scalability aspects of algorithms for constructing a tree from ... that it yields scalable versions of a wide range of classification algorithms, our approach also ... over the SPRINT algorithm, the fastest scalable classification algorithm proposed previously. In contrast to SPRINT...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MiniCon: a scalable algorithm for answering queries using views...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom Number Generation. SPRNG 1.0 provides the user...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- download since April 19, 2002. The algorithms in LOCA are being designed as part ... National Laboratories in Albuquerque into scalable stability analysis algorithms. When implemented with an application code...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- library hierarchy for implementing scalable parallel search algorithms. This paper describes the design ... Search (ALPS), a framework for implementing scalable, parallel algorithms based on tree search. ALPS ... search tree. Implementing such algorithms in a scalable manner is challenging both because of data ... they pose further difficulties for designing scalable algorithms. The other library is the BiCePS linear...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- class library for implementing scalable algorithms based on parallel tree search and is implemented...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- sensitive to algorithmic parameters, and has good scalability to the number of decision variables...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- platform (DiVer) based on robust and scalable algorithms that are tightly integrated for verifying large...