- Referenced in 345 articles
- DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable code for solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling ... have resulted in a drastic reduction in computer hardware costs and a huge increase ... worldwide. LS-DYNA affords increased computation speed thereby improving scalability. The developer of LS-DYNA...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK. It is a library of high ... routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual ... workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- massively parallel computers. Its emphasis is on modern powerful and scalable preconditioners. hypre provides various...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- solid dynamics simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts ... multiple-instruction multiple-data parallel computers. The serial contact detection algorithm that was developed previously ... balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable to thousands of computational nodes...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Parallel Linear Algebra for Scalable Multi-core Architectures (PLASMA) project aims to address the critical ... facing the Linear Algebra and High Performance Computing community due to the introduction of multi ... definition of a scalable yet highly efficient software framework for Computational Linear Algebra applications...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Verification of Hybrid Systems. We present a scalable reachability algorithm for hybrid systems with piecewise ... support function representations of continuous sets to compute an over-approximation of the reachable states ... point computations with hybrid systems with more than 100 variables illustrate the scalability...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high ... uses are in telecoms, banking, e-commerce, computer telephony and instant messaging. Erlang’s runtime...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- supports attributes on nodes and edges. Besides scalability to large graphs, an additional strength ... network can be changed dynamically during the computation. SNAP was originally developed by Jure Leskovec...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- design tools will be essential for scalable quantum computing, which promises an exponential leap...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Joachims, 2002a ]. [Joachims, 1999a]. The algorithm has scalable memory requirements and can handle problems with ... estimates [Joachims, 2002a, Joachims, 2000b] can be computed at essentially no computational expense, but they...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Center for Programming Models for Scalable Parallel Computing...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ELPA library: scalable parallel eigenvalue solutions for electronic structure theory and computational science...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- workstations up to complete compute clusters and has proven scalability on 10000s of MPI Ranks...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- GenIDLEST - A scalable parallel computational tool for simulating complex turbulent flows. The application driver...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Universal: Pyro can represent any computable probability distribution. Scalable: Pyro scales to large data sets...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- various aspects of the framework. Two soft computing technologies are provided: Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy ... strong multithread model ensures great scalability and computational power. With respect to the other agent...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- physics. Computational results show that the proposed approach is fast and scalable and, more importantly...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Scientific Computation) is a suite of data structures and routines for the scalable (parallel) solution...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- NAMD2: Greater scalability for parallel molecular dynamics. Molecular dynamics programs simulate the behavior of biomolecular ... understanding of their functions. However, the computational complexity of such simulations is enormous. Parallel machines ... this computational challenge. To harness this potential, it is necessary to develop a scalable program ... scalability. It uses intelligent periodic load balancing, so as to maximally utilize the available compute...