- Referenced in 55 articles
- dynamics simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts ... parallel computation by utilizing a dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted ... thereby improving scalability. The developer of LS-DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SPRINT: a scalable parallel classifier for data mining. Classification is an important data mining problem ... studied problem, most of the current classification algorithms require that all or a portion ... fast and scalable. The algorithm has also been designed to be easily parallelized, allowing many ... single consistent model. This parallelization, also presented here, exhibits excellent scalability as well. The combination...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Search (ALPS), a framework for implementing scalable, parallel algorithms based on tree search. ALPS ... search tree. Implementing such algorithms in a scalable manner is challenging both because of data ... that supports the implementation of parallel branch and bound algorithms in which the bounds ... they pose further difficulties for designing scalable algorithms. The other library is the BiCePS linear...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- library hierarchy for implementing scalable parallel search algorithms. This paper describes the design ... Search (ALPS), a framework for implementing scalable, parallel algorithms based on tree search. ALPS ... search tree. Implementing such algorithms in a scalable manner is challenging both because of data ... that supports the implementation of parallel branch and bound algorithms in which the bounds...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- smaller than the original one. The FEAST algorithm combines simplicity and efficiency and offers many ... achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This general purpose FEAST solver...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- EpiSimdemics: An efficient algorithm for simulating the spread of infectious disease over large realistic social ... health priority. We describe EpiSimdemics - a scalable parallel algorithm to simulate the spread of contagion...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- COIN-OR High Performance Parallel Search Framework (CHiPPS) was developed in partnership with IBM under ... class library for implementing scalable algorithms based on parallel tree search and is implemented...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- research focused on the development of scalable algorithms for multibody contact and contact shape optimization ... those algorithms. Variants of FETI and BETI known for their parallel and numerical scalability ... problems are solved using our special QP algorithms. The unique feature of them is their...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP) is a collection of algorithms ... memory multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- scalability of optimization algorithms. We analyze the performance and scalabilty of algorithms for the solution ... large optimization problems on high-performance parallel architectures. Our case study uses the GPCG (gradient...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- open source, non-intrusive, and general purpose parallel-in-time code, XBraid. A few important ... XBraid are as follows: The algorithm enables a scalable parallel-in-time approach by applying...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo in C++. Sequential Monte Carlo is a family of algorithms ... sequence of distributions. Some of these algorithms, such as particle filters, are widely used ... they admit natural and scalable parallelizations. However, these algorithms are perceived to be difficult...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- purpose, it implements efficient graph algorithms, many of them parallel to utilize multicore architectures. These ... focus on parallelism and scalability. NetworKit is also a testbed for algorithm engineering and contains ... aware algorithms are written in C++ (often using OpenMP for shared-memory parallelism) and exposed...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- shared-memory multiprocessor. WSSMP uses scalable parallel multifrontal algorithms for sparse symmetric factorization and triangular...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- recently proposed a coarse-grained parallel multilevel algorithm for the k-way hypergraph partitioning problem ... presents a formal analysis of the algorithm’s scalability in terms of its isoefficiency function ... isoefficiency function (and thus scalability behaviour) of our algorithm is shown ... Kumar and Karypis’ parallel multilevel graph partitioning algorithm. This good theoretical scalability is backed...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- data across multiple parallel operations. This includes many iterative machine learning algorithms, as well ... that supports these applications while retaining the scalability and fault tolerance of MapReduce. To achieve...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- first efficient, portable, and robust scalable parallel solvers for sparse symmetric positive definite linear sytems ... algorithmic and implementation issues involved in its development; and present performance and scalability results...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPARA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version) is a parallel version of the SDPA on multiple ... which replaces these two parts by their parallel implementation using MPI and ScaLAPACK. Through numerical ... cluster consisting of 64 processors attains high scalability for large scale SDPs without losing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- direct linear solver and the performance scalability of an iterative linear solver. Features ... symmetric systems, real, parallel on distributed-memory clusters, combinatorial graph algorithms...