- Referenced in 5 articles
- this paper we present an approach for scaling up Bayesian learning using variational methods ... computing clusters managed by modern big data processing tools like Apache Spark or Apache Flink ... mixture of Gaussians and linear regression models). Our approach compares favorably to stochastic variational inference ... main current proposals for scaling up variational methods. For the scalability analysis, we evaluate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- previous solutions based on Gaussian processes do not scale to large numbers of users, items ... pairwise labels, we propose a stochastic variational inference approach that limits computational and memory costs...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...