- Referenced in 1167 articles
- published handbook and companion Web site, both scheduled for completion in 2003. More than...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances ... single- and multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated ... improvements in the area of project type scheduling...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering. Due the strengths...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- real-world problem of personnel scheduling. In this paper, the authors report another successful application ... rather different real-world problem of personnel scheduling occuring at a UK academic institution...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- programs for the job-shop scheduling problem. The codes are based on the paper ... computational study of the job-shop scheduling problem” by David Applegate and William Cook (which...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Implementation of resource constraints in ILOG SCHEDULE: a library for the development of constraint-based ... scheduling systems. It has been argued that the use of constraint-based techniques and tools ... implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling systems; precise and flexible as the system ... existing code). The paper presents ILOG SCHEDULE, a C++ library enabling the representation...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 111 articles
- plant models. You can also tune gain-scheduled controllers. You can specify multiple tuning objectives...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- areas of Oz include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- from supply chain management to sports tournament scheduling. Over the last two decades, constraint programming ... applications, arranged by meta-heuristics. It presents scheduling applications, along with the background necessary...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- dimensional space. This algorithm permits an annealing schedule for ”temperature” T decreasing exponentially in annealing ... multi-dimensional parameter-space. This annealing schedule is faster than fast Cauchy annealing, where...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- systems-users, applications, resources, and resource brokers (schedulers) for design and evaluation of scheduling algorithms ... managed by time or space shared schedulers. The processing nodes within a resource ... configuration, and availability. The resource brokers use scheduling algorithms or policies for mapping jobs...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- earch community has inspired work in observation scheduling, planetary rover exploration and spacecraft control domains...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- features of PicoSAT including an aggressive restart schedule...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- which includes encryption and decryption and key schedule, occupies approximately 11K gates, which...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- block cipher without a key schedule. The choice of operations is limited to bitwise...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- control your budget with Nimrod/G’s economic scheduling capabilities. Whilst initially oriented towards embarrassingly parallel...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- accompanying data for different classes of project scheduling problems. The objective is to construct random ... predictors of the hardness of different project scheduling problems. Some of them have been implemented...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- StarPU: A unified platform for task scheduling on heterogeneous multicore architectures. Multicore machines equipped with ... where parallel tasks would be dynamically scheduled over the full set of available processing units ... propose a new runtime system capable of scheduling tasks over heterogeneous, accelerator-based machines ... used to greatly improve the quality of scheduling policies in this context. We demonstrate...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- systems, data reconciliation, batch processes, crude oil scheduling, and natural gas production. Computational geometry problems...
BL data set
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Highly Disjunctive and Highly Cumulative Project Scheduling Problems. In recent years, constraint satisfaction techniques have ... been successfully applied to “disjunctive” scheduling problems, i.e., scheduling problems where each resource can execute ... been obtained in the area of “cumulative” scheduling. Multiple constraint propagation algorithms have been developed ... disjunctive counterparts. Different problems in the cumulative scheduling class seem to have different characteristics that...