- Referenced in 2986 articles
- such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- allowed. Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- original paper. The description of the HLLE scheme in the book mentioned below is incomplete ... original paper. Actually, the HLLE scheme is based on a new stability theory for discontinuities...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- provided, and a new multilevel coarsening scheme is proposed to facilitate this task...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- ideal, the ideal of zero-dimensional schemes, Poincare’ series and Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- programme are: flexibility in the integration schemes (subtriangles, subquadrilaterals, independent near-tip, and discontinuous quadrature ... enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- procedure to extend the AUSM-family schemes to solve flows at all speed regimes ... small Mach number. The resulting new scheme is shown to be simple and remarkably improved ... from previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown to be independent ... convergence history may occur. Moreover, the new scheme is demonstrated to be accurate against analytical...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- multilevel k-way, and multi-constraint partitioning schemes developed...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble of model...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- density estimation under a variety of sampling schemes; and (iii) hazard rate estimation with censored...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- parallel offline visualisation Volume of Fluid advection scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme to construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- grid selection. We consider three basic coarsening schemes and certain modifications to the basic schemes...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- implementation within a quasi-static finite element scheme. Many of the techniques discussed...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- approximates or even outperforms previously proposed schemes with respect to repeatability, distinctiveness, and robustness...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- describe the computational efficiency of this scheme for various mathematical operations, including those typical...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- distribution and on possible classification schemes for hyperbolic 3-manifolds, besides giving examples of small...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- solver, and a higher order interface advection scheme. The curvature to the interface is calculated...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- expansion of weighted operator which is mixed scheme of the trapezoidal (Tustin) rule...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- complexity, much like in a gradient descent scheme. The main contribution is that this algorithm ... geometric rate so that the proposed scheme is efficient both in terms of computational ... resources. In theory, a variation on this scheme leads to a near-linear time algorithm ... analysis of non-convex optimization schemes that may have implications for computational problems beyond phase...