- Referenced in 1 article
- programming language similar to LOGO. Turtle Tracks is a low cost alternative for anyone ... Elementary schools, Personal Computers, New Product, Programming Language, Beginners, LOGO, Turtlegraphics, Turtle Tracks...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- crowd and traffic control. In three dimensions, tracking several targets becomes increasingly hard since optical ... biological groups such as bird flocks, fish schools, and insect swarms, a fact that ... past. This paper presents a 3D tracking method that is robust in the case...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...