- Referenced in 67 articles
- databases of interest to the numerical, scientific computing, and other communities. The repository is maintained...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- structures and algorithms. A complex set of computational methods is needed, each likely having different ... complicated implementation details. Combining the powerful scientific computing and graphics capabilities in Matlab, with...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- powerful and widely used environment for scientific computing is Matlab. The aim of MatCont...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business and system programming uses...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- PETSc, the Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation. PETSc is a collection of algorithms ... data structures for the solution of scientific problems, particularly those modeled by partial differential equations ... PDEs who have applications which require extensive computational resources...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- well studied problem in combinatorial scientific computing, and is commonly used to reduce communication...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Theano has been powering large-scale computationally intensive scientific investigations since...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- major challenge facing software libraries for scientific computing is the ability to provide adequate flexibility...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ADMAT 2.0: Many scientific computing tasks require the repeated computation of derivatives. Hand-coding ... tedious, complex, and error-prone. Moreover, the computation of first and second derivatives, and sometimes ... often a dominant step in a scientific computing code. Derivative approximations such as finite-differencing...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- least squares, and eigenvalue computations in a wide variety of scientific and engineering disciplines...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- enables users to exploit their existing computer hardware to solve much larger problems at minimal ... world are using PVM to solve important scientific, industrial, and medical problems in addition ... become the de facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- PETSc (the Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation) is a suite of data structures ... routines for the scalable (parallel) solution of scientific applications modeled by partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- many features useful for tackling complex scientific computing problems, but unfortunately, these advanced features came...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- language for data analysis, statistics, and scientific computing. The module is oriented towards engineers, mathemeticians...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Pascal-SC. A computer language for scientific computation. Pascal-SC is a programming language developed...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- interaction, magneto-hydro dynamics, thermal coupling, plasma computations or coupled manufacturing processes define only ... Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- graph coloring and related problems in scientific computing. ColPack is a package comprising of implementation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SciTools: Software tools for scientific computing. SciTools is a Python package containing many useful tools ... scientific computing in Python. The package is built on top of other widely used packages...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- developed at the Center for Applied Scientific Computing. ParaSails has been used to solve finite...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- implementations of numerical objects useful for scientific computing in C++. The toolkit defines interfaces...