- Referenced in 1033 articles
- used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- first order, and sometimes also second order derivatives of the objective function. The first part ... with a set of exercises. par The second part of the book, which is approximately...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- product of semideﬁnite cones, second-order cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited number...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- point which satisfies the first and second order necessary conditions for a minimizer...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- covariance matrix amounts to learning a second order model of the underlying objective function similar...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- blind source separation) employing SOS (second order statistics) and LP (linear prediction), and BSE (blind...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- implementation. The code can also solve second-order conic programming (SOCP) problems, as well...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- flows. A robust and efficient second order accurate numerical scheme for two and three-dimensional ... code. The number of zones updated per second by this scheme on a modern processor...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- calculating (usually) accurate numerical first and second order derivatives. Accurate calculations are done using Richardson...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- single Grassmann manifold. We then apply second-order Riemannian trust-region methods (RTRMC ... rectangular matrices. We further note that second-order and preconditioned methods are well suited...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs). This includes linear...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- numerical solution of systems of nonlinear second-order initial-value problems. We present a FORTRAN ... code is particularly suited to solve second-order initial-value problems arising from physics...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- estimated with the weakly monotonic, second order upwind method of van Leer. Flow obstacles...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- systems obtained from the discretization of second-order scalar elliptic self-adjoint partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- that is able to deliver the second-order convergence, that is, the accuracy increases four...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- lower accuracy. Compared to other first-order methods for cone programs, our approach finds both ... which handles the usual (symmetric) nonnegative, second-order, and semidefinite cones as well...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- initial experiments. This paper describes the second version of the Mizar Problems for Theorem Proving ... Mathematical Library (MML) available to current first-order automated theorem provers (ATPs) (and vice versa ... TPTP formalism. The proofs using second-order Mizar schemes are now handled by the system...