- Referenced in 3137 articles
- This handbook is available online. The documentation section should help introduce new users ... patch fixes are available from the downloads section...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- known algorithm. The entry directs you to Section 5.3.1 of Volume...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- more, are provided. See the interfaces section for a complete list...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Mplus allows the analysis of both cross-sectional and longitudinal data, single-level and multilevel...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- properties of these functions are described in Section 2. In Section 3, the evaluation criteria ... given. Some notes are given in Section...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- company. The chapter is organized in five sections. The first section presents a brief history ... ELECTRE methods. The second section is devoted to the main features of ELECTRE methods ... third section describes the different ELECTRE methods existing in the literature according to the three ... problematics: choosing, ranking and sorting. The fourth section presents the recent developments and future issues...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- have been performed with similarresults. In the sections to come, we will give an overview...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- elimination without pivoting, and is described in Section 2. The next release will also include ... conjugate-gradient-like methods as described in Section...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- included automatically in any model. The cross-sections for both spin dependent and spin independent ... nuclei in a large detector. Annihilation cross-sections of the dark matter candidate at zero...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- article are included in the supplementary materials section...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- linear and nonlinear models, with cross section, time series and panel data. LIMDEP has long...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Keccak can be found in the file section. As primitive used in the sponge construction...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Sinc-Pack – 5. Directory of programs. – Most sections of chapters 1 to 3 contain several...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- describes shortly the code functionality before a section about the code design gives some more...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Template Library (STL) . In the following sections, we review the role that generic programming...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- imputes” missing data in a single cross-section (such as a survey), from a time ... country), or from a time-series-cross-sectional data set (such as collected by years ... time series across observations within a cross-sectional unit, as well as priors that allow...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Moreover, the production cross sections of all supersymmetric particle as well as Higgs bosons...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Indlog, MIDOS, SRT, Tilde, and WARMR. See section Related versions and programs for more details...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- method by modifying beam element cross-section parameters related to pressure. A benchmark example...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- amino acids. It consists of two sections: AAindex1 for the amino acid index...