- Referenced in 282 articles
- data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing. Its origins date...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- cryptography applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- share computing power, databases, and other tools securely online across corporate, institutional, and geographic boundaries ... resource monitoring, discovery, and management, plus security and file management. In addition to being...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- principle based on elementary probability theory. The security of the NTRU cryptosystem comes from...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- library structure with type secure facilities for separate compilation and linking. The major part...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- designed to achieve a remarkable list of security properties. As a result MQV has been ... whether the protocol can be proven secure in a rigorous model of key-exchange security ... this model that invalidate its basic security as well as many of its stated security ... which all the MQV’s security goals can be formally proved to hold...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and Applications) is a push-button tool ... automated validation of Internet security-sensitive protocols and applications. It provides a modular and expressive ... formal language for specifying protocols and their security properties, and integrates diﬀerent back-ends that...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Compiler for the Analysis of Security Protocols. Casper is a program that will take ... description of a security protocol in a simple, abstract language, and produce a CSP description...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Lauter and Mityagin recently presented a strong security definition for authenticated key agreement strengthening ... protocol, called NAXOS, that enjoys a simple security proof in the new model. Compared ... other hand MQV does not have a security proof, and the HMQV security proof ... simple and intuitive proof that CMQV is secure in the LaMacchia-Lauter-Mityagin model...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- addition to its high level of security. It is confirmed that Camellia provides strong security...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Better lattice security estimates. The best lattice reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension ... Schnorr-Euchner’s BKZ: all security estimates of lattice cryptosystems are based ... longer optimal, but the precise impact on security estimates was unclear. We assess this impact ... running time, thereby revising lattice security estimates. For instance, our simulation suggests that the smallest...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- universally composable secure channel based on the KEM-DEM framework. For ISO standards on public ... paper investigates a more general hybrid protocol, secure channel, using KEM and DEM, such that ... session. This paper shows that KEM semantically secure against adaptively chosen ciphertext attacks (IND-CCA2 ... semantically secure against adaptively chosen plaintext/ciphertext attacks (IND-P2-C2) along with secure signatures...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- variety of areas including robotics, security protocols, web-services, etc. For example, security specifications involving...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- block ciphers publicly released by the National Security Agency (NSA) in June 2013. Simon...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- making these networks feasible and useful, security has received little attention. We present a suite ... security protocols optimized for sensor networks: SPINS. SPINS has two secure building blocks: SNEP...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- cost smart card. The security is controversial, since we have no proof of security ... even more careful about it’s security. FLASH and SFLASH have been accepted as submissions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- featured, and Open Source toolkit implementing the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer ... Security (TLS v1) protocols as well as a full-strength general purpose cryptography library...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- implementation techniques, Piccolo achieves both high security and notably compact implementation in hardware. We show ... that Piccolo offers a sufficient security level against known analyses including recent related-key differential...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- exchange protocol from CMQV Ustaoglu presents a secure and efficient key exchange protocol named CMQV ... model to be as secure as NAXOS. However, CMQV enjoys the security proof under ... CMQV, called CMQV+, which is proven secure under a weaker assumption (i.e. computational Diffie-Hellman...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- cinema, digital television, medical imaging, defence imaging, security, geographic imaging and remote sensing, digital culture...