- Referenced in 4 articles
- based motif identification algorithms using Gibbs sampling, or heuristics to extend seed oligos. Such algorithms ... fail when it comes to the identification of combinations of several degenerate binding sites...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Seeder: discriminative seeding DNA motif discovery. Motivation: The computational identification of transcription factor binding sites ... Results: We describe a novel, exact discriminative seeding DNA motif discovery algorithm designed for fast...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...