- Referenced in 3 articles
- most commonly used statistical models, including linear regression, binary logit, binary probit, ordered logit, ordered ... multinomial logit, Poisson regression, negative binomial regression, weibull regression, seemingly unrelated regression equations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- horseshoe. Seemingly unrelated regression is a natural framework for regressing multiple correlated responses on multiple ... predictors. The model is very flexible, with multiple linear regression and covariance selection models being...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Using the BACC software for Bayesian inference The...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- R package car: Companion to Applied Regression , This...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package lmtest: Testing Linear Regression Models , A...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package sem: Structural Equation Models , This package...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 854 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Spatial Statistics with R : This collection of web...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...