- Referenced in 370 articles
- points, 2D additively weighted Voronoi diagrams, and segment Voronoi diagrams), polygons (Boolean operations, offsets, straight ... nearest neighbor search, and range and segment trees), interpolation (natural neighbor interpolation and placement ... operate on geometric objects like points and segments, and perform geometric tests on them. These...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- arbitrary finite set or a bounded segment of the real line...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database of human segmented natural images and its application ... evaluating segmentation algorithms and measuring ecological statistics...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- cuts. The problem of efficient, interactive foreground/background segmentation in still images is of great practical ... importance in image editing. Classical image segmentation tools use either texture (colour) information, e.g. Magic...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- workshop. There are five challenges: classification, detection, segmentation, action classification, and person layout. In this...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- texture, shape and spatial location information in segmented image regions to search and retrieve similar ... incorporation of a robust automated image segmentation algorithm that allows object- or region-based search ... Image segmentation significantly improves the quality of image retrieval when images contain multiple complex objects ... Images are segmented into homogeneous regions at the time of ingest into the database...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Wild binary segmentation for multiple change-point detection. We propose a new technique, called wild ... binary segmentation (WBS), for consistent estimation of the number and locations of multiple change-points ... very small jump magnitudes, unlike standard binary segmentation. On the other hand, despite ... proof of consistency of binary segmentation with improved rates of convergence, as well...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Convolutional networks for biomedical image segmentation. There is large consent that successful training of deep ... convolutional network) on the ISBI challenge for segmentation of neuronal structures in electron microscopic stacks ... large margin. Moreover, the network is fast. Segmentation of a 512x512 image takes less than...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Latent classes are unobservable (latent) subgroups or segments. Cases within the same latent class...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- integrated region matching based upon image segmentation. An image is represented...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- principal component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- National Library of Medicine Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit (ITK). ITK is an open-source ... employs leading-edge algorithms for registering and segmenting multidimensional data. The goals for ITK include...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- data and version management of code segments...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Fortran and has the following three segments: par 1. A Master Segment, which controls ... package. par 2. The Second Segment deals with generation of the states of the system ... generation of matrix. par 3. The Third Segment derives and analyzes the stationary probability vector...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- constrained triangulations allows to force some constrained segments to appear as edges of the triangulation ... them handle intersections between input constraints segment while others...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SegMatch: Software for Shape Segmentation and Shape Matching from Point Cloud: SegMatch software can decompose ... salient features from a point sample. This segmentation can be used to match two shapes...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- NURBS module, the data fitting and solid segmentation module, the PDE discretization module...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- context. Objects are labeled using per-instance segmentations to aid in precise object localization ... category detection, instance spotting and instance segmentation. We present a detailed statistical analysis ... baseline performance analysis for bounding box and segmentation detection results using a Deformable Parts Model...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- deep convolutional encoder-decoder architecture for image segmentation. We present a novel and practical deep ... neural network architecture for semantic pixel-wise segmentation termed SegNet. This core trainable segmentation engine ... accuracy trade-off involved in achieving good segmentation performance. SegNet was primarily motivated by scene ... scenes and SUN RGB-D indoor scene segmentation tasks. We show that SegNet provides good...