- Referenced in 6 articles
- Frequency-specific change-point detection in epileptic seizure multi-channel EEG data...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- multichannel electroencephalograms (EEG) during an epileptic seizure, we applied the HCC method and identified connectivity ... phases of the recording: before an epileptic seizure, during the early and middle phases ... seizure episode. To increase the potential impact of HCC in neuroscience, we also developed...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- EEGLAB: an open source toolbox for analysis of...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Measures of Analysis of Time Series (MATS): A...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- QUIC: quadratic approximation for sparse inverse covariance estimation...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- gpdsHMM: a hidden Markov model toolbox in the...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants...