- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- MINLP World is a forum for discussion and...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- The Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Pastry: Scalable, decentralized object location, and routing for...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- A Generalized Louvain Method for Community Detection Implemented...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SAX is the Simple API for XML, originally...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ViST: a dynamic index method for querying XML...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Lore: A database management system for semistructured data...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- BART: Bayesian additive regression trees. We develop a...