- Referenced in 17 articles
- With the help of self-adaptive numerical grids, we are able to study the electron...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- using a three-dimensional self-adaptive, structured multi-block grid system We describe a numerical ... basic elements of the self-adaptive grid structure. A hierarchically ordered level system, which reflects...
- Referenced in 1 article
- phase-space sheet with a conforming, self-adaptive simplicial tessellation of which the vertices follow ... fast Fourier method on a regular rectangular grid, similarly to particle in cells codes...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- In the iterative linear solver package LINSOL several...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 696 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 785 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization...