- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The Altran system for rational function manipulation - a...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SDPHA: A MATLAB implementation of homogeneous interior-point...