- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SDPHA: A MATLAB implementation of homogeneous interior-point...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...