- Referenced in 20 articles
- TRAN (Modular Transformer) is a self-reconfigurable modular robot that has been developed by AIST...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- that moves, self-assembles, self-reconfigures, and self-repairs. Modular robots are robots made ... attach and detach (Wikipedia: Self-Reconfiguring Modular Robotics). Connectors between units allow the creation ... solved. Compared to ”monolithic” robots, modular robots offer higher versatility and robustness against failure ... well as the possibility of self-reconfiguration. The type of scenario that we envision...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- implementation of HexBot: a modular self-reconfigurable robotic system. This paper proposes the design ... implementation of a planar hexagonal Modular Self-Reconfigurable Robotic System (MSRRS). A universal module ... design itself is considered to be modular. This multilayer approach in both the hardware...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Molecubes – an attractive programmable robotics system Molecubes could...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- SHOP2: An HTN planning system. The SHOP2 planning...