- Referenced in 12 articles
- AutomGrp–GAP package for computations in self-similar groups and semigroups. The AutomGrp package provides...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The kbmag package is a GAP interface to...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...