- Referenced in 239 articles
- implementation based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea ... program such that the answer sets (stable models) of the program correspond to the solutions...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- transformations as a basis for model transformation and operational semantics. This entails a formal foundation ... model transformation and dynamic semantics, and the ability to verify model transformation and dynamic semantics...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- disjunctive logic programs under the stable model semantics. WASP implements techniques originally introduced ... atom support, and techniques for stable model checking. Concerning the branching heuristics, WASP adopts...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- proof assistant for modeling the program semantics and conducting the development of proofs, and finally...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- least Herbrand model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics and prove the existence ... least Herbrand models, as well as a soundness result for the reduction semantics w.r.t...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation ... offers heterogeneous modeling capabilities by allowing different models of computation, both untimed and timed ... arbitrary fashion. This paper proposes a formal semantics for Ptolemy that is modular ... called directors. Different directors realise different models of computation. In this paper, we formally define...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- This document contains a proposal for a Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL) based ... Lite sublanguages of OWL. A model-theoretic semantics is given to provide the formal meaning...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- tool set for such forms of semantics. Software engineers have long known that automatic tool ... prototyping and modeling, and this book is addressed to the working semantics engineer (graduate student ... develop, explore, test, debug, and publish semantic models of programming languages. With PLT Redex, semanticists...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- experimental implementation of the stable model semantics for disjunctive logic programs [Gelfond and Lifschitz ... responsible for generating as good as possible model candidates while the other checks for minimality...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- assigning a graph transformation based semantics to some system model, graph transformation based evolution...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- equality. The language has a clean model-theoretic semantics, where the domains of the interpretations ... semantics (based on SLD-resolution) is proved sound and complete with respect to the model...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- resources. This necessitated the development of a modelling language capable of expressing temporal and numeric ... semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe that PDDL2.1 has considerable modelling power...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- demonstrate the intuitive character of the semantic model. We also show that our semantic trace...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- semantics of a kernel of MANIFOLD, based on a two-level transition system model ... level model in this paper to define the semantics of a control-oriented coordination language ... formal studies of other coordination models and languages as well...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- also implements several other semantics (classical negation, partial stable models) by translating them into normal...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- contributions are, firstly, a deep semantic model of UTP’s alphabetised predicates, supporting meta-logical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- solver. This allows the model checker to handle the semantics of the ANSI-C standard...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- found models. The system Cmodels is based on the relation between two semantics: the answer ... semantics is equivalent to the completion semantics, so that the answer sets for such ... loop formulas, and showed that models of completion extended by all the loop formulas...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Semantics of Circus. Circus is a concurrent language for refinement; it is a unification ... Circus and the formalisation of its model in Hoare & He’s unifying theories of programming...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- provides a formal semantics and syntax to enable model interchange and industrial dissemination. Part...