- Referenced in 1 article
- parallelism manageable, we introduce an implicit serialization semantics on objects to relieve programmers from explicit ... implementation, participating nodes automatically construct a TCP overlay so as to address connectivity and scalability ... cores across 9 clusters with complex networks (involving NATs and firewalls) and process managements (involving...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- SCRIBE: The design of a large-scale event...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- BRITE: A Flexible Generator of Internet Topologies. Abstract...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- KLAIM: a kernel language for agents interaction and...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Pastry: Scalable, decentralized object location, and routing for...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Snort: open source intrusion prevention system capable of...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Cycorp is a leading provider of semantic technologies...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- IBM WebSphere refers to a brand of computer...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- TAG: a tiny aggregation service for ad-hoc...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Autograph: toward automated, distributed worm signature detection. Today...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- KQML - A Language and Protocol for Knowledge and...