- Referenced in 1365 articles
- applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification project...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing. It is named...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- completely specified and verified using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- minor unclarities, inconsistencies and errors (both in semantics and spelling). This gives the impression that...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- implementation based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- application and more rigorously defined syntax and semantics. The contributions of ALGOL...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SIMPLIcity: Semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries. We present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated ... libraries), an image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach ... location. The system classifies images into semantic categories. Potentially, the categorization enhances retrieval by permitting ... semantically-adaptive searching methods and narrowing down the searching range in a database. A measure...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- both efficient and has a well-defined semantics. It copies the good ideas from...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- SPARQL standard presenting its syntax and formal semantics. We then focus on the formalization ... important recently discovered issues regarding the normative semantics of federation and navigation in SPARQL...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- basis of a lazy reduction semantics which embodies both rewriting and SLD resolution and supports ... data structures. There is also a declarative semantics, based on Scott domains, which provides ... model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics and prove the existence of least Herbrand ... soundness result for the reduction semantics w.r.t. the declarative one. We also sketch a completeness...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- proof documents sets out to bridge the semantic gap between internal notions of proof given...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- based on the relation between two semantics: the answer set and the completion semantics ... programs called tight, the answer set semantics is equivalent to the completion semantics, so that...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- proof assistant for modeling the program semantics and conducting the development of proofs, and finally ... representation of the JAVA semantics of the JAVA program into WHY’s input language...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- fields, inheritance, and dynamic typecasts with a semantics closely following Java’s. A proof ... minimal syntax, typing rules, and operational semantics of Featherweight Java make it a handy tool...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation ... arbitrary fashion. This paper proposes a formal semantics for Ptolemy that is modular...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- interfaces. Asir has very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- checker is able to check the static semantics of a specification. This paper presents ... which allow to check a specification’s semantics at runtime. It discusses a number...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling, simple projection and subterm criterion, uncurrying...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- produce skeletal parses showing rough syntactic and semantic information -- a bank of linguistic trees...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- producing the RCV1 data, the intended semantics of the hierarchical category taxonomies, and the corrections...