- Referenced in 1845 articles
- applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification project...
- Referenced in 863 articles
- purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing. It is named...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- Synsets are interlinked by means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. The resulting network ... another in the network are semantically disambiguated. Second, WordNet labels the semantic relations among words...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- completely specified and verified using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- application and more rigorously defined syntax and semantics. The contributions of ALGOL...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- minor unclarities, inconsistencies and errors (both in semantics and spelling). This gives the impression that...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- implementation based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- both efficient and has a well-defined semantics. It copies the good ideas from...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- SPARQL standard presenting its syntax and formal semantics. We then focus on the formalization ... important recently discovered issues regarding the normative semantics of federation and navigation in SPARQL...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SIMPLIcity: Semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries. We present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated ... libraries), an image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach ... location. The system classifies images into semantic categories. Potentially, the categorization enhances retrieval by permitting ... semantically-adaptive searching methods and narrowing down the searching range in a database. A measure...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- proof documents sets out to bridge the semantic gap between internal notions of proof given...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- basis of a lazy reduction semantics which embodies both rewriting and SLD resolution and supports ... data structures. There is also a declarative semantics, based on Scott domains, which provides ... model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics and prove the existence of least Herbrand ... soundness result for the reduction semantics w.r.t. the declarative one. We also sketch a completeness...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- fields, inheritance, and dynamic typecasts with a semantics closely following Java’s. A proof ... minimal syntax, typing rules, and operational semantics of Featherweight Java make it a handy tool...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- proof assistant for modeling the program semantics and conducting the development of proofs, and finally ... representation of the JAVA semantics of the JAVA program into WHY’s input language...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- based on the relation between two semantics: the answer set and the completion semantics ... programs called tight, the answer set semantics is equivalent to the completion semantics, so that...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- producing the RCV1 data, the intended semantics of the hierarchical category taxonomies, and the corrections...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- interfaces. Asir has very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation ... arbitrary fashion. This paper proposes a formal semantics for Ptolemy that is modular...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- auxiliary specifications, written in LSL, to provide semantics for the primitive terms they use. Specifiers...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- produce skeletal parses showing rough syntactic and semantic information -- a bank of linguistic trees...