- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification project...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- heavily in programming language research and is one of the few languages to be completely ... specified and verified using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well-suited...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- successor to the ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider ... application and more rigorously defined syntax and semantics. The contributions of ALGOL ... they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- language annotated with pre- and post-conditions, the CQQ proof assistant for modeling the program ... semantics and conducting the development of proofs, and finally the KRAKATOA tool, a translator ... JAVA semantics of the JAVA program into WHY’s input language...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- executable semantic framework in which programming languages, calculi, as well as type systems or formal ... programming language that aims to challenge and expose the limitations of existing semantic frameworks...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- HOPE, Standard, ML, or MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied in PROLOG) in a simple ... side, the language uses narrowing as the basis of a lazy reduction semantics which embodies ... least Herbrand model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics and prove the existence ... reduction semantics and illustrate the features of the language through some programming examples...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Semantics of Circus. Circus is a concurrent language for refinement; it is a unification ... refinement calculus. We describe the language of Circus and the formalisation of its model ... Hoare & He’s unifying theories of programming...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Full Maude as a realization of a semantics-preserving mapping between MSOS and rewriting logic ... definition formalism (MSDF) is the specification language supported by MMT. MSDF syntax is quite close ... several different examples from programming languages semantics and concurrent systems. This paper reports...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Semantic definitions of full-scale programming languages are rarely given, despite the many potential benefits ... because the available metalanguages for expressing semantics -- usually either for informal mathematics or the formal...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- feature of MetaPRL is a semantic connection to programming languages, that allows the system...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- SymDiff: A language-agnostic semantic diff tool for imperative programs. In this paper, we describe ... language-agnostic tool for equivalence checking and displaying semantic (behavioral) differences over imperative programs...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- working semantics engineer (graduate student or professional language designer). The book comes with a prototyping ... explore, test, debug, and publish semantic models of programming languages. With PLT Redex, semanticists...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- used to specify interfaces between programs in different languages. Interface specifications rely on definitions from ... auxiliary specifications, written in LSL, to provide semantics for the primitive terms they use. Specifiers...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- with an application to the semantics of concurrent programming languages. This paper describes a high ... vehicle for giving semantics of concurrent programming languages. To illustrate their capability for that ... expressive concurrent programming language – is given. An associated low-level net semantics is described...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- semantics of the language of CCalc is related to default logic and logic programming. Computationally...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Practical Agent Programming Language). This programming language facilitates the implementation of multi-agent systems consisting ... effective integration of declarative and imperative style programming by introducing and integrating declarative beliefs ... events and plans. It also provides practical programming constructs to allow the generation, repair ... events. The formal syntax and semantics of the programming language are given and its relation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- describe the PiDuce project: the programming language and its semantics, the architecture of the distributed...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- because datatypes change during the development of programs, or because functions with similar functionality ... language (a subset of Haskell) with a construct for writing polytypic functions. The extended language ... order polymorphism. The semantics of the programs in the extended language is obtained by adding...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- compiler intermediate languages. Modeling the semantics of programming languages like C for the automated termination ... level intermediate languages that occur during the compilation of C programs to machine code have ... much simpler semantics since most of the intricacies of C are taken care ... these intermediate languages for the automated termination analysis of C programs. In this paper...