- Referenced in 70 articles
- checker is able to check the static semantics of a specification. This paper presents ... which allow to check a specification’s semantics at runtime. It discusses a number...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- syntax of the language, its formal semantics and the validation of concurrent plans. We observe...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling, simple projection and subterm criterion, uncurrying...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Semantics of Circus. Circus is a concurrent language for refinement; it is a unification...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- standard that allows the representation of the semantics and structure of various kinds of mathematical...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- session. This paper shows that KEM semantically secure against adaptively chosen ciphertext attacks (IND-CCA2 ... semantically secure against adaptively chosen plaintext/ciphertext attacks (IND-P2-C2) along with secure signatures...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- basis for model transformation and operational semantics. This entails a formal foundation for model transformation ... dynamic semantics, and the ability to verify model transformation and dynamic semantics through an (automatic...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- SWRL: A Semantic Web Rule Language Combining OWL and RuleML. This document contains a proposal ... Semantic Web Rule Language (SWRL) based on a combination ... Lite sublanguages of OWL. A model-theoretic semantics is given to provide the formal meaning...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Texas Action Group at Austin. The semantics of the language of CCalc is related...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Jena Toolkit open up the semantic Web. As more data is being stored ... your own Java™ applications with the Jena Semantic Web Toolkit...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- YAGO: a core of semantic knowledge. We present YAGO, a light-weight and extensible ontology ... like persons, organizations, products, etc. with their semantic relationships - and in quantity by increasing...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- protocols among located processes. The formal operational semantics is useful for discussing the design...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Prover. An overview of the K semantic framework. K is an executable semantic framework ... challenge and expose the limitations of existing semantic frameworks...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- abduction. Racer also provides the powerful and semantically well-defined conjunctive query language nRQL...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- scripting language, but they also make the semantics of Ruby complicated and difficult to understand ... scripting language, it should have a rigorous semantics. To meet this challenge, we present ... formal operational semantics that can serve as a high-level specification for both the users ... implementers. The key insight underlying the semantics is that various elaborate features of Ruby...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- among which it’s Term Graph Rewriting semantics. Of particular importance for practical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Allow reusing of SMIL 3.0 syntax and semantics in other XML-based languages, in particular ... markup modules, which define the semantics and an XML syntax for certain areas of SMIL...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- specification and proof in Z using a semantic embedding of Z into...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- home computers. The ”COMAL Kernel Syntax & Semantics” contains the formal definition of the language...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- correspondence and completeness in modal logic. IV. Semantic extensions of SQEMA ... that syntactic condition is replaced by a semantic one, viz. downward monotonicity. For the first...