- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ADCIRC is a system of computer programs for...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- High order numerical methods for the space non...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- ML: Multilevel Preconditioning Package. Welcome to the homepages...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- KIVA-2: A computer program for chemically reactive...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Evaluating the performance of the two-phase flow...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- A global collisionless PIC code in magnetic coordinates...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- A new method for the level set equation...