- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Marc is a powerful, general-purpose, nonlinear finite...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- MINPACK subroutine HYBRJ: The purpose of HYBRJ is...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- software MUL2 (MULtilayered problems for MULtilayered structures: Plates...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...