- Referenced in 30 articles
- collection of test examples for nonlinear semi-definite programs, control system design and related problems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- solving two-easy-block structured semidefinite programs. The paper deals with a new first-order ... solve four broad classes of conic semi-definite programming, and numerical results illustrate its efficiency...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Programming Solver. Solves the general Semi-Definite Linear Programming formulation using an R implementation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- that are licit and positive semi-definite. The program varfit is GSLIB compatible...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- numerous problems coming from engineering sciences, program verification and cyber-physical systems. It is based ... hybrid symbolic-numeric algorithms based on semi-definite programming...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- observations from the field of parametric quadratic programming. It has several theoretical features that make ... increase qpOASES’s reliability when solving semi-definite, ill-posed or degenerated convex...
- Referenced in 1 article
- quadratic programming (some cases needs Semi-Definite Programming). For linear and quadratic optimization the well...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...