- Referenced in 63 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPSOL is a parser/solver for determinant maximization (MAXDET...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SDPHA: A MATLAB implementation of homogeneous interior-point...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm As 7. Inversion of a positive semi...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- SparsePOP: a sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- SDPpack is our package of Matlab files designed...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...