- Referenced in 1 article
- We present a MATLAB package for nonlinear evolution...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...
- Referenced in 4600 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5026 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9819 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The software interface P2MESH is a collection of...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SOFA - Statistics Open For All The user-friendly...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Three-dimensional MHD high-resolution computations with CWENO...