- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- We introduce SDELab, a package for solving stochastic...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...