- Referenced in 761 articles
- semiparametric regression is based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this ... special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more flexible semiparametric models. There...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- basic ideas to several samples, semiparametric and smooth models. Significance and confidence intervals ... linear regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data ... yield improved simulations. Chapter 10 describes various semiparametric versions of the likelihood function...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal ... data, longitudinal and clustered data using generalized linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Eviews supports general statistical analysis and econometric analyses...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...