- Referenced in 6 articles
- resultant nonlinear programming (NLP) problem is solved via a sequential quadratic programming technique. The program ... performance of the algorithm using two different NLP problem solvers, and two techniques for computing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- values. Pajarito solves MICP problems by constructing sequential polyhedral outer-approximations of the convex feasible ... Pajarito can solve. For algorithms that use a derivative-based nonlinear programming (NLP) solver...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Pennon: A code for convex nonlinear and semidefinite...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 811: NDA: algorithms for nondifferentiable optimization. We...