- Referenced in 4 articles
- their applicability in scenarios where the data arrives sequentially and in dynamic environments. We show...
- Referenced in 1 article
- mining in data streams Mining sequential patterns in data streams is a new challenging ... problem for the datamining community since data arrives sequentially in the form of continuous rapid ... deal with the sequential patterns mining problem in data streams. This algorithm uses an automaton...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...