- Referenced in 4 articles
- rationality: equilibrium results are often inconsistent with empirical evidence. For normal form games, the Cognitive ... solution concept based upon a sequential reasoning process, yielding accurate characterizations of experimental human game...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- central processing units (CPUs), many-core graphics processing units (GPUs) and distributed-memory clusters ... inference with them. The focus is on sequential Monte Carlo (SMC) methods such ... LibBi demonstrated by performing inference with them. Empirical results are presented, including a performance comparison...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- showed that by combining the Sequential Automatic Search of Subset of Classifiers (SASSC) algorithm with ... knowledge extraction process without neglecting the prediction accuracy of the classification method. Empirical evidence from...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- function DeCo which applies banks of parallel sequential Monte Carlo algorithms to filter the time ... standard CPU computing and for graphical process unit (GPU) parallel computing. For the GPU implementation ... version through some simulation experiments and empirical applications...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- been proposed to approximate the above sequential decision process. Specifically, existing strategies have been focused ... number of discovered anomalies throughout the querying process. Meta-AAD is easy to deploy since ... ranking strategies and the unsupervised baseline. The empirical analysis shows that the trained meta-policy...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...