- Referenced in 629 articles
- more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- network of ftp and web servers around the world that store identical, up-to-date...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- shell (ala MATLAB®* or Mathematica®†), web application servers, and six graphical user interface toolkits...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- modern processors found in personal computers, servers and handheld/embedded devices. OpenCL (Open Computing Language) greatly...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database ... server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data ... dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server, aimed at different audiences and for workloads ranging...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- NEOS Server: State-of-the-Art Solvers for Numerical Optimization. The NEOS Server ... University of Wisconsin in Madison, the NEOS Server provides access to more than 60 state ... than a dozen optimization categories. The NEOS Server offers a variety of interfaces for accessing ... NEOS Guide web site complements the NEOS Server, showcasing optimization case studies, presenting optimization information...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Cell-PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various ... areas, we present a package of Web servers developed recently by hybridizing the ’higher level ... viral proteins, respectively. Using these Web servers, one can easily get the desired prediction results ... subcellular-location subset. Some of these Web servers can be particularly used to deal with...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- team. TAPENADE can be utilized as a server (JAVA servlet), which runs at INRIA Sophia...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- model collection is augmented with a translation server that can transform the models from their ... BARON, LGO, LINGO, and MINOPT. The translation server can also be used to transform industrial...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Also, we are developing an ADIC Network Server where you will be able to submit ... code and have it differentiated by the server and retrieve the differentiated code...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mfold web server for nucleic acid folding and hybridization prediction. The abbreviated name, ‘mfold ... server’, describes a number of closely related software applications available on the World Wide ... nucleic acids. The objective of this web server is to provide easy access ... available web GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces), the server circumvents the problem of portability of this...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- server for generating various modes of pseudo components of DNA, RNA, and protein sequences. With ... features concerned. Although several web servers and stand-alone tools were developed to address this ... propose a much more flexible web server called Pse-in-One (http://bioinformatics.hitsz.edu.cn/Pse-in-One/), which ... anticipated that the Pse-in-One web server will become a very useful tool...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- clause license. For downloading Racer as a server application, its APIs and documentation, just click...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- related problems. As a user-friendly web-server, iRSpot-PseDNC is freely accessible...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Memtype-2L: a web server for predicting membrane proteins and their types by incorporating evolution ... useful high throughput tool. As a Web server, MemType-2L is freely accessible...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PISCES: a protein sequence culling server. Summary: PISCES is a public server for culling sets ... database. PISCES therefore provides better lists than servers that use BLAST, which is unable ... format file, or BLAST/PSI-BLAST output. Availability: The server is located at http://www.fccc.edu/research/labs/dunbrack/pisces...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PseKNC: a flexible web server for generating pseudo K-tuple nucleotide composition. The pseudo oligonucleotide ... present a flexible and user-friendly web server for PseKNC (at http://lin.uestc.edu.cn/pseknc/default.aspx) ... current web server to generate their desired PseKNC without the need to follow the complicated ... anticipated that the PseKNC web server will become a very useful tool in computational genomics...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- counterparts. As a user-friendly web-server, iLoc-Hum is freely accessible to the public ... provided on how to use the web-server to get the desired results by choosing...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- computational grid/pool/cloud; start from your desktop, local server or cluster; add grid resources (e.g. clusters...