- Referenced in 3100 articles
- contact the Repository librarians. We have also set up a mirror site for the Repository ... Repository is a collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators that are used ... primary source of machine learning data sets. As an indication of the impact...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- usage of rough set theory principle. Rough set theory is especially well suited to deal...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- formalizes the greater part of elementary set theory, including relations, functions, injections, surjections, ordinals ... Wellordering Theorem. Isabelle/ZF also provides theories of lists, trees, etc., for formalizing computational notions ... cardinality of branching. (ZF: Zermelo-Fraenkel Set Theory...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- that it bases on rough set theory combined with dominance relation, which is quite ... extraction of the classification rules from a set of already classified examples. These rules could ... simplified to preparation of the classified examples set and analysis of induced rules. It means ... does not have to get familiar with theory basis of used analysis model, which...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals ... Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy and free-resolution...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- library of logical theories (integer and real arithmetic, Boolean operations, sets and maps...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- GAMs: An Introduction with R”. Data sets and scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive ... Moreover, the book contains explanations of the theory underlying the statistical methods and material...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- particular those based on Rough Set Theory...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- set ordinary differential equations. The methods employed by the theory of dynamical systems allow...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- connectives, formal proof techniques, quantifiers, basic set theory, and induction. Advanced chapters include proofs...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- whole knowledge base in axiomatic set theory. The viability of this approach is proven...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- ROSE - Software Implementation of the Rough Set Theory. This paper briefly describes ROSE software package ... knowledge discovery based on rough set theory in 32-bit operating systems on PC computers ... implements classical rough set theory as well as its extension based on variable precision model...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- other concepts of rough set theory and other data mining methods. The third version...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- algorithm using differential evolution and rough set theory for constrained problems. The aim of this ... based on the use of rough set theory is a viable alternative to obtain ... Then, in the second stage, rough set theory is used to improve the spread ... adopt, on the one hand, a set of standard bi-objective constrained test problems...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- with and combining the theories of probability and fuzzy sets. Extends the logic programming form...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- with boundary-only discretization-theory and Fortran code. A set of boundary integrals is derived ... boundary integrals. The main feature of the theory is that only the boundary...
Hereditarily Finite Sets
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Hereditarily Finite Sets. The theory of hereditarily finite sets is formalised, following the development ... satisfy all the axioms of ZF set theory apart from the axiom of infinity, which ... constructions that are possible in ZF set theory (Cartesian products, disjoint sums, natural numbers, functions...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- inflatable beam theory to model the inflatable structures as a set of inflatable beam elements...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- from the built-in rudiments of set theory to the formal foundations of mathematical analysis...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- entropy-based feature selection approach. Rough set theory has been proven to be an effective ... selection algorithms have been proposed in rough sets. However, these algorithms still suffer from high...