- Referenced in 3 articles
- Network Verification (NNV) software tool, a set-based verification framework for deep neural networks (DNNs ... variety of set representations, such as polyhedra, star sets, zonotopes, and abstract-domain representations ... learning-enabled CPS, such as closed-loop control systems incorporating neural networks, NNV provides exact...
- Referenced in 1 article
- HySon: Set-based simulation of hybrid systems. Hybrid systems are a widely used model ... represent and reason about control-command systems. In an industrial context, these are often implemented ... tool named HySon which performs set-based simulation of hybrid systems with uncertain parameters, expressed...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...