- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ACADO Toolkit is a software environment and algorithm...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- CVODES is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...