- Referenced in 4 articles
- solution of the complex shallow ice model. This highly nonlinear model governs the coupled thermodynamical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- geophysically identified layers, such as water, ice, sediments, crystalline crust, lithospheric lid, and asthenosphere. LITHO1.0 ... model, including CRUST1.0 as starting model for the crust. We then perturbed the model ... model was generated by examination and discussion of the model with respect to key lithospheric ... represents a reasonable starting model of the earth’s shallow structure (crust and uppermost mantle...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...