- Referenced in 1 article
- tools for automated and objective manipulation and reconstruction of morphological features of patient-specific vascular ... applied to any geometry with a tubular shape. The goal of morphMan is to provide ... used to investigate how cross-sectional area, bifurcation angles, and over all curvature change...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...