- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...