- Referenced in 2 articles
- coefficients of the linear combinations. Lagrange interpolation polynomials are used. In addition, each segment ... defined by the roots of shifted Legendre polynomials. It is assumed, that the optimised dynamic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- terms of an expansion in shifted Legendre polynomials. A correction introduced by Bloch is included...
- Referenced in 1725 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1554 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 7222 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...