- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Ale3d: an arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian multi-physics code...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...