- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- JWL++: A simple reactive flow code package for...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...