- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9109 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1275 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1252 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1551 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- With an ever-increasing emphasis on emissions and...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...