- Referenced in 29 articles
- second-order Godunov method, a modern shock-capturing scheme known to compute accurately the thermal...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics We describe a conservative, shock-capturing scheme for evolving the equations of general...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- package uses modern high-resolution shock-capturing numerical schemes to solve a hyperbolic system...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- finite-differences as well as shock-capturing central schemes, both in connection with Runge–Kutta...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- equations, we use a shock-capturing numerical scheme with adaptive mesh refinement, implemented...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- based on an Eulerian Conservative High Order scheme for time dependent three-dimensional general relativistic ... ECHO is aimed at providing a shock-capturing conservative method able to work ... where the other existing GRMHD and GRMD schemes yield an overall second order at most ... condition of the magnetic field in shock-capturing methods. The limiting case of magnetodynamics (also...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- fully dynamical spacetimes using the same shock-capturing techniques previously applied to hydrodynamical evolution ... both constrained transport and hyperbolic divergence cleaning schemes. We present test results for a number...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- explicit step of a shock-capturing hydrodynamic solver; (2) a linear advection of the radiation ... Block-Adaptive Tree Solarwind Roe Upwind Scheme (BATS-R-US) code with a new radiation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- methods appear competitive with moving-mesh schemes, with some advantages (particularly in angular momentum conservation ... many advantages vs. SPH: proper convergence, good capturing of fluid-mixing instabilities, dramatically reduced ’particle ... more accurate sub-sonic flow evolution, & sharp shock-capturing. Advantages vs. non-moving meshes include...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- WhiskyMHD: A new numerical code for general relativistic...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...