- Referenced in 2 articles
- approximation to solve the shortest vector problem (SVP), which is an NP-hard problem, where...
- Referenced in 1 article
- security on the difficulty of the shortest vector problem (SVP) in a non-circular modular...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- representing entire graphs as fixed length feature vectors. While the aforementioned approaches are naturally unequipped ... features (e.g., shortest paths, graphlets, etc.) and hence are hampered by problems such as poor...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...